Are equipped with our diagnostic stack enabling medical providers to diagnose, stabilize and treat the most critical patients in a clean, secure and temperature controlled environment.
The Clinic In A Can Diagnostic Stack Includes:
- Lithium Powered digital x-ray with DR system
- touchscreen tablet ultrasound with probes
- portable ventilator
- portable suction machine
- multi-parameter monitor
- Abbott point-of-care diagnostic laboratory devices
- Ritter 255 LED surgical procedure light
- GCX seismic adjustable wall mounted arms
PRIMARY HEALTH CARE UNITS
Our Primary Care Units have been designed to enable healthcare providers to address the most common diseases and health issues encountered when treating family members from newborn to the elderly and everyone in-between.
INFECTIOUS DISEASE UNITS
Designed specifically for infectious disease control and the quarantine of patients, the isolation units features a toilet and dedicated blackwater waste-disposal system inside a negative pressure environment.